Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Holiday Writing

Holiday Writing 

My holiday was fun, hot and long. On Saturday the first day of my holidays I went with Bridget, Hamish and Renee to the movies we saw Peter rabbit and Sherlock gnomes, after we watched the movies we went to the pools in grey mouth and had a 1 swim. the rest of my week was a little boring. I didn't have siblings so there was nothing I could really do. On the following Sunday mum took me to Christchurch i stayed with Kate and Shannon. Kate took me on to her farm and we milked 427 cows with the other worker Rex. On Friday Kate an I went to The mall in Hornby Kate also payed me 10 dollars a milking so I got 40 dollars on the following Sunday mum and dad came and picked me up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.