Friday, October 19, 2018

Weekly Reflection - Term 4 Week 1

This term we all did a timetable for our personal inquiry the main one I focused on was my Riding For The Disabled fundraiser. It went pretty well i made $ 46.50 so far I am hoping to think of some other ways to get even more because of how much they do for the children with a disability. My personal inquiry feels like a big project rather than a few weeks it feels more like a long project. I personally dont think the timetable was necessary. One of the main reasons was because they will change constantly. On Thursday we had pet day witch went pretty well I was one of the four people to run it the children seemed to enjoy the day with their animal their if they didn't have a pet their they could have a fake pet  like a rock pet of a stuffed toy, everyone really enjoyed the day it was a very fun filled jam packed day. Thank you to everyone who came and helped make this day possible. But I still think I did accomplish what i needed to this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.