Thursday, August 9, 2018

Quick Write - Planning A Setting

Today For Quick Write We Are Writing About A Setting Of Our Choose With As Much Detail As We Could. This Was Only 5 Minutes Of Work.

The sun was behind me the only thing lighting up my path was the twinkling stars and the bright beautiful moon.The Little village was all behind me, I am leaving this place will I return I am not sure. the forest that i was going to was trees and plants and birds all together the forest was the only thing that I cared about the freedom that i can have. the forest beamed with light from the stars. The Winter night sent chills down my spine it was cold and dark.  The only thing that i see in my future was this forest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.