Monday, February 12, 2018

Weekend Journal

In the weekend I had the most amazing time EVER! I spent the hole weekend with Erin and all her miniature pony's it was so fun. On Friday after school i got off the bus and waited for Erin to pick me up to go to Hokitika I waited for about half an hour for Erin. When we got going finally we picked up Maya to take with us. On the day of the show it was so hot. One horse in particular won a ribbon every time. On Sunday when we got home I went with Erin back to her place and stayed the night when we were all up it was feeding time at the zoo. All the horses in what Erin calls the diet paddock all got there mains and tails plated. One horse in particular got there fore lock plated and looked amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.