Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Home Links Wk 5 Quick Write

This week for home links I did a quick write. I used a story starter from literacy shed.
It was spring 2014 when I first realised I could breathe underwater. It came as a shock. My brother Sam and I were swimming in our private water hole. When I did a dive I opened my mouth to breath completely forgetting that I was under water. It was amazing i didn’t choke or anything I quickly stood up and yelled out “SAM I CAN BREATH UNDERWATER!” but you know brothers and all he was like “No you can't stop telling a fib.” so my only comeback was “Well how would you know?” Bringing back those come back. Well if you can then stay under water for one minute without bringing your head up.”  “easy” I was a bit sceptical at start thinking I was just thinking things or maybe I was dreaming. I pinched myself to see if i was dreaming but in fact I wasn’t I showed my brother and his first reaction was anger because I could breathe under water and he couldn’t. It was the most amazing thing that had ever happened to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.